[Runequest] [MRQ II] MRQ Edition Comparison

Tony Den postmaster at runequest.za.org
Wed Nov 17 00:25:21 EST 2010

I hear you there brother. Recall when I first joined this list there was
talk of alledged sourcebooks for RQIII that had never reached publication
by Avalon Hill - Astecs and Celts as I recall, yet to date not much.
Although - at least Mongoose made a RQ version of Slaine (Celts I suppose)
and fleshed out a RQ version of Lankhamar (SP).