[Runequest] [MRQ II] MRQ Edition Comparison

Bjørn Are Stølen stolenbjorn at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 18:18:04 EST 2010

What I'm allways wondering about is why there exists more rulebooks to RuneQuest than sourcebooks, and when RPG-developers are going to understand that what people want are books that describes cultures, regions and give you very good adventures with good graphics, and not yet another rules-edition?