[Runequest] [MRQ II] MRQ Edition Comparison

Tony Den postmaster at runequest.za.org
Tue Nov 16 18:11:24 EST 2010

Hi All

I see that the Second Edition Mongoose RuneQuest is in full swing now. Any
ideas what the difference between first and second editions is? I read a
short article in Signs and Portents but it only intimated a few minor
fixes - or so I understood not having any of the first edition rules(bar
empires that is).

Oh, FWIW - old news I suppose - but they are flogging quite a bit of 1st
ed stuff in their OOP stock sale -
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/rpg/series.php?qsSeries=67

>From the prices I recall, items are quite discounted.
Cheers