[Runequest] Runequest II

Sven Lugar vikingjarl at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 10:43:36 EST 2010

RQ0 is the original playtest and development rules when Steve Perrin was
writing & distributing photocopies of the latest changes. I still have
my original 2" ringbinder chock full of those ancient photocopies. It is
what would become RQ1 once it was finished. Obviously a very limited
edition but just what was used at one time to distinguish the versions
after RQ3 came out.

--Sven