Andrew bgecko at bigpond.com
Thu Nov 4 21:23:08 EST 2010

Just as an aside regarding preferred RQ versions.

My gaming group play a hybrid version of RQ2, mainly because the supplements
from that era (Pavis, Big Rubble, Borderlands, TrollPak et al) were by far
the most interesting and in depth treatment of games supplements I think
I've ever seen (or will see as it happens)

We use the core RQ2 rules and have added a heap of 'house rules' from the
bits and pieces we have liked from every single edition since. We are
currently taking what we like out of the Mongoose system (runes etc..) and
trying to integrate them aswell.

Andrew