[Runequest] HeroQuests - Rune/Divine Spells

David Cake dave at difference.com.au
Thu Nov 4 17:46:01 EST 2010

	Just for general interest on the Hill of Gold, the two
sources I would definitely look at if you haven't already: there are
some relatively caonical versions in Arcane Lore, and plenty of
interesting discussion
http://www.glorantha.com/index.php?page_id=118
	and the recently released History of the Heortling Peoples
has some interesting historical background on the Yelmalio Cult,
which turns out to have a much more complicated history than we
expect. A warning, though - this leads to Pelorian mythology, which
is rather a giant rabbit hole in which one can get lost for some time.
	Cheers
		David