[Runequest] Runequest II

David Cake dave at difference.com.au
Thu Nov 4 12:57:38 EST 2010

At 1:15 PM -0700 3/11/10, Simon Phipp wrote:
>In my opinion, I would rank the versions as follows (best version at the top):
>RQ3
>MRQ2
>RQ2
>RQ4
>MRQ1
>
>However, other people will definitely disagree ...

	I'd disagree because I quite liked RQ4, and while I have vast
nostalgia for RQ2 I always found it a bit of a struggle in play.
	But I'm definitely interested to hear your relatively high
opinion of MRQ2. Particlarly interesting to me because MRQ always
seemed to make quite an effort to extend to high level play, a
traditional weakness of RQ2 especially - do you think MRQ2 would make
for a good high level game?
	Cheers
		David