[Runequest] Runequest II

strobus at sympatico.ca strobus at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 4 13:22:04 EST 2010

I agree with Simon's listing, too. BRP is hard to place in the list because it can do so many other things. Personally, as an RQ emulator, I'd put it below RQ2 - but as a Stormbringer or CoC emulator, it far surpasses them.

Also, the those who are interested, there's a fan project afoot to use the MRQ1 SRD to produce an RQ2 clone to make it easier for people to play the Moon Design RQ Classics. It can be found here: http://gringlespawnshop.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=glyph and it's currently called GlyphMaster.

Chris