[Runequest] Runequest II

Sven Lugar vikingjarl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 10:28:42 EST 2010

@Simon: I have avoided Mongoose products after their rather shabby
treatment of Steve Perrin & us Old Grognards of Runequest. So I can't
really comment on any of the MRQ versions (I only saw the first playtest
version before they shafted the original Mopgoose playtesters). Other
than that I totally agree with you on your list other than perhaps
fitting RQ1 & RQ0 (the playtest version - I evidently own the last
extant copy & still in the original brown binder) just beneath RQ2. Out
of curiosity, how would you fit BRP into that list?
Sköl,
Sven