[Runequest] New Glorantha e-zines at DriveThru

David Smart jurrubin at gmail.com
Sat May 15 01:55:27 EST 2010

Just an FYI for the Glorantha-philes on the list..DriveThruRPG.com has some
new Glorantha-based e-zines availabe for purchase.

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=3240&src=newsletter

I don't have any of these nor have I looked at any reviews so caveat emptor.
I _have_ been happy with the Traveller-related stuff I've gotten via
DriveThru though and thought these may pique someone's interest. They're
apparently written for the Hero system and the d100 system we all love.

David