[Runequest] crossing bridge with a mammoth

Mark Ahnen ahnen at hotmail.com
Sat May 15 00:15:10 EST 2010

I'm sorta choking on the 150 meter 'wooden bridge'.  if it's a rope and wooden bridge, the ropes would be HUGE.  If it's 150 meters long, it's probably HUGE itself and quite possibly can handle a mammoth...Roman Legions were able to cross their wooden bridges across the Rhein...so why not a Mammoth?

Oh, and talmeta has a great point.

Hopefully, there aren't any mice around! :)