[Runequest] Time and Skill Increases in RuneQuest III

Bjørn Are Stølen stolenbjorn at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 19:36:40 EST 2010

When I encounter players that want to explore potential loopholes, or venture into general munchkinism, I tend to do one of the two:

A: I just give them what they want, and get on with the game. If they want to play power-characters, I'm not going to deny them that. Usually, I don't gear up the opposition acordingly either, so either they keep having fun, killing the odd antagonist without risk, or they grow tired of it, and stops abusing the rules.

B: I just say no, stating that I'm the GM, and I have the final word on any rules-interpretations, and if they have a problem with that, I'm open for a new dude in the GM-chair.