[Runequest] 1. [RQ III] Binding Matrix Enchantment (Tony Den)

Andrew bgecko at bigpond.com
Fri Jul 16 12:58:10 EST 2010

Personally, I like the idea, as a high level, heroquest style game for
experinced players. Harrek the Berserk bound a god (or portion there of)
into its skin (the white bear skin he wears) so there is an in
game/gloranthan precedent for it.

The hard part will be making the item powerful enough, without making it an
uber item.

My gaming group are playing RQ2 with some 'house rules' and additions from
RQ3. Once players get to Runelord/priest the game can have a tendency to get
stuck and mired down in drawn out attack/parry and powerful attack spells vs
high magical defence combats. Interesting items do a good job of mixing all
that up we have found.

Andrew