[Runequest] recruteing for rpg club

harry woolley harryw1602 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 4 21:39:40 EST 2010

hi guys we are looking for knew  PC,s and DM,s at our club in the club in the northeast of britain neare newcastle,the club as been goeing for over 30 years but we are geting low on bodys so if any body knows or wants to join,we are in a permant room you can game all the time its a leiser centre so as all the fersilaties you need our proper time is 7 till 1030 on a thursday night but we or anybody as a memmber can come any time any day ,we also play any period.
                 sorry about the spelling.
                                              harry