[Runequest] Throwing weapons

royce at efn.org royce at efn.org
Thu Jan 21 12:13:32 EST 2010

Hi, All,
   First, thank you all for the many interesting responses to my past
questions.
   Second, I have a few more ignorant questions, if I may.  Specifically, ...
   1.  What rules are there, if any, on throwing short spears and long
spears?
   2.  What rules are there, if any, on throwing one's sword into an
opponent?
   3.  If there is no rule, then would you happen to have a recommendation
for a house rule?

   I'd be fine with not having a rule for throwing a long spear, instead
declaring it too ungainly.  A short spear, however, seems practical.
   The sword question comes up from some saga (though I no longer remember
which one), I think.
   Gotta go.
   Sincerely,
Asher