[Runequest] Multispell (RQ 3)

Styopa styopa1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 00:11:26 EST 2010

Unless one were to rule that the fundamental intransigence of pagans
(shamans) and people committed to misunderstanding the cosmos (rune
lords and priests) doubles the cost in mp (or presence if you use it)
to hold spells on such people.

This would leave sorcery as a supreme selfbuffer at high party
powerlevels, but also make them useful for buffing other classes until
they hit rune levels themselves.

Fwiw, I have also simply said that one cannot cast sorcery and
spirit/divine magic in the same day. It's clumsy but it's worked this
far to keep people from dabbling in sorcery for the longterm buffs -
sorcery,only the committed need apply.