[Runequest] Acid and Dagger Damage

Styopa styopa1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 06:30:46 EST 2010

I like a lot the mechanics you've presented.
I'd guess that one of hitches with acid is splash - toss a flask of acid at
someone, or get acid spat upon you, it's going to hit 2, 3, or even more
locations simultaneously.

Might want to have the rules for doffing your armor handy.  If you can get
it off before it eats through your armor, you can avoid the damage.
 (Imagines a rank of trollkin slingers heaving flasks of acid.)