[Runequest] Weapon Damages

Bjørn Are Stølen stolenbjorn at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 11 20:29:43 EST 2010

IMO the damage-issue in RQ(3) suffers from not introducing armor-piercing-rules. In my setting, I tried to introduse slashing, piercing and blunt-damage values, and having the armor allso having different AP vs. theese different attack-types, a chainmail for instance would protect some 10 ap against slashing, 1 ap against bashing and perhaps 5 ap against thrusts