[Runequest] Questions about armor.

Tony Den postmaster at runequest.za.org
Thu Dec 9 05:39:17 EST 2010

Not sure how accurate it is, but the old Compendioum of Arms, Armour and
Castles by Palladium gave some pretty accurate insights. I mention this
only because I only just got around to buying it recently (USD1 on eBay,
USD15 postage, overseas airmail is expensive:)

I think there were more than one styles of chain mail and also didnt the
vikings use scale mail quite a bit?

Good luck.
Tony