[Runequest] a sweep with a wpn as in d&d

Bruce Mason mason.bruce at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 20:16:59 EST 2010

IIRC RQ3 has "sweep attack" as an option for big creatures. When I was
running DragonLance under RQ3 I used to allow it for PCs with 2h slashing or
crushing weapons where the attacker hit and did knockback. A more
restrictive option would be to allow it if using a 2H weapon and you just
severed a location.