[Runequest] a sweep with a wpn as in d&d

Lev Lafayette lev at rpgreview.net
Sat Aug 28 10:18:16 EST 2010

On Fri, 2010-08-27 at 13:56 +0000, harry woolley wrote:
> hi alot of my players are d&d players and keep asking me to work on a
> rule for sweeping the enmy with their wpns is there a rule im missing
> i carn,t find one could one of you inlighten me.

I believe your D&D friends are referring to the Cleave and Great Cleave
Feats from D&D3.x, where an attacker can hit multiple opponents in a
single round if you kill one.

Like all D&D Feats it's pretty trivial to translate that into MRQ terms.
Simply allow it as per D&D (if you kill an adjacent opponent you get
another attack) and use Strength 15, Hero Points 10 as prerequisites.