[Runequest] a sweep with a wpn as in d&d

Bjørn Are Stølen stolenbjorn at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 28 03:53:07 EST 2010

As I come to think of it, there is some rule where you do less damage, and get some pluss to hit, but that is a sweep (vertical cut/swing) against one opponent, I think (I'm still talking about rq3, and I don't know if this is some house-rule, or somthing I have actually read from the rule-book). If you want to go for that rule, I would add that the opponent get the same plus on his percentage to parry/counterattack, as my experience with longsword-duelling with metal blunts is that vertical cuts are somewhat easier to counter.