[Runequest] a sweep with a wpn as in d&d

Tomas Björklund tomas.g.bjorklund at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 00:39:45 EST 2010

I dont know D&D 4e so am not familiar withe the sweep rule, but I assume it
is about attacking more than one opponent. RQ II and RQ III, at least, gave
you multiple attacks with high enough skill, if I remember correctly. When
you reached 100% you could split your skill into separate attacks, e.g. with
skill 120% you could do two attacks at 60%.

It may not be what you are looking for however.