[Runequest] Cross Perspective Requirements and Magical Social Development (RQIII)

Tony Den postmaster at runequest.za.org
Fri Aug 20 00:20:29 EST 2010

One could play it like a case of what a character is good at and bad at.
Such as one cant really be an extrovert and an introvert at the same time.
So if one leans towards sorcery, one would per design not be compatible
with spirit etc. Kind of ther eis not enough space in this vessle for mor
ethan one style.