[Runequest] Cross Perspective Requirements and Magical Social Development (RQIII)

Lev Lafayette lev at rpgreview.net
Mon Aug 16 23:14:06 EST 2010

On Mon, 2010-08-16 at 13:48 +0100, Phil Hibbs wrote:
> Lev:
> > as given above, it is physically
> > impossible for the duties to given equivalent status (i.e., one cannot
> > work 180% of their time).
>
> No problem. I can spend 90% of my time tending to my community's
> spiritual needs, whilst also spend 90% of my time tending to my
> community's spiritual needs.

Hrm. IKWYM, but not 90% with the shaman's perspective and 90% with the
priest's perspective.

> I think the Aeolian Church gets both, not sure, I haven't seen an
> official writeup of it. Thanatar gets sorcery.

Not through the cult, at least according to the write-ups in Shadows on
the Borderland and Lords of Terror. They can get sorcery spells from
heads that they've consumed.

>  Not sure if the Arkat
> Kingtroll cult gets both.

According to Troll Gods, they only get sorcery.