[Runequest] Cross Perspective Requirements and Magical Social Development (RQIII)

Phil Hibbs snarks at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 22:48:15 EST 2010

Lev:
> as given above, it is physically
> impossible for the duties to given equivalent status (i.e., one cannot
> work 180% of their time).

No problem. I can spend 90% of my time tending to my community's
spiritual needs, whilst also spend 90% of my time tending to my
community's spiritual needs.

> Is it also not reasonably to hypothesise divine cults that have a little
> bit of sorcery as well, as part of civilisation's development?

I think the Aeolian Church gets both, not sure, I haven't seen an
official writeup of it. Thanatar gets sorcery. Not sure if the Arkat
Kingtroll cult gets both.

Phil Hibbs.
--
Don't you just hate self-referential sigs?