[Runequest] Time and Skill Increases in RuneQuest III

strobus at sympatico.ca strobus at sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 27 02:39:44 EST 2010

Rather an accident than by intent, but in our 2 year campaign nobody has ever taken an offensive spell. Thus POW gain rolls have only been available after winning spirit combat. I've found that this makes the pace of POW gain pretty much exactly what I want it to be, so for the next game I'm considering restricting POW checks to only spirit combat, and not spellcasting. Mind you, we have a lower rate of advancement than most people probably like.

@Pete - your website pretty much kept RQ alive for me through the lean years (I wasn't aware of this list at the time) - thanks for that!

Chris