[Runequest] Time and Skill Increases in RuneQuest III

Mark Ahnen ahnen at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 02:30:36 EST 2010

If they are simply disrupting a rat, a dog or each other for the POW roll...cut them off.  I it it was not a 'stressful' situation (combat, life and death, etc)...no POW gain roll, no skill rolls etc.

But the greatest 'gotcha' I ever saw was a character who was adventuring and had not used his weapon x (say it was an axe, I can't recall for sure)...saw a wild animal and attacked it...fumbled, crit'ed abdomen for max damage and died.  We left him and did not bring him back for resurrection.

Your campaign may vary.