[Runequest] Time and Skill Increases in RuneQuest III

Peter Maranci pmaranci at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 02:27:31 EST 2010

You allow POW gain rolls for their attempts to Disrupt EACH OTHER?!?

POW gain checks should only be allowed for real life-or-death combat
situations, I thought. Which might describe some intra-party battles, I
suppose.

But I've always been very tough on insisting that skill and POW gain rolls
can only be acquired through meaningful effort in a situation where the
outcome actually matters. That doesn't apply to training and research, of
course!

->Peter

Peter Maranci - pmaranci at gmail.com