[Runequest] Three different topics.

Bjørn Are Stølen stolenbjorn at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 08:04:03 EST 2010

I've been stunned in my arm once, from a blunt sword-cut on a show-fight. It hit me in the elbow of my left arm that was holding a shield, my opponent was aiming at (but then hit my elbow). I was so stunned in that arm that I could not hold anything in my hand for quite some time, and the elbow still hurts, some 10 years later (nothing showed up at the x-ray), and I was not bleeding = stunned :)