[Runequest] Three different topics.

strobus at sympatico.ca strobus at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 23 02:59:32 EST 2010

I can see how a blow might disable a limb for a time (funny bone, for ex.) but that doesn't strike me as beeing like a 'stun' in effect, where you'd lose control of your entire body for a period. Having limbs disabled by damage is already covered by the rules, without needing a separate 'stun' effect, I should think.

Now, I'm just a willowy wimp in real life, so I'm just posing the question for you real fighters out there to answer. If you guys say that a blow to the leg would cause me to be 'stunned' (ie. unable to react - not just in that limb but the entire body), then I'll take your word for it. But I want to make sure we're talking about the same thing here.

Cheers!

Chris