[Runequest] Three different topics.

Phil Hibbs snarks at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 18:26:40 EST 2010

> 1.  A question on parries.
>   In RQ, parrying with a spear and parrying with a sword are equally
> practical.  Is this realistic?

As Tom says, yes, but I'd expand on his caveat to say that some
weapons are much better suited to parring other weapons. I would not
be happy parrying a poleaxe with a dagger, nor vice versa. Some of
this is taken into account by the weapon's AP, and I'm rusty on my RQ
rules but isn't there some rule about not attacking and parrying with
the same weapon in the same round?

Phil Hibbs.
--
Don't you just hate self-referential sigs?