[Runequest] Non-RQ RQ Campaigns & Adventures

Sean Foster ebaninth at iinet.net.au
Thu Apr 15 21:07:44 EST 2010

Has anyone ever thought of (or used) the Death on the Reik WHFRPG set of
adventures in RQ.  They read quite well for a 2nd or 3rd age Fronela or
Safelster for that matter.

Another though is an "Indy Jones/National Treasure/Cthulu" inspired 2nd Age
GL's in Safelster on the Trail of Arkat...  This makes GL's the good guys
but it could just as easily that the GL's are the baddies...Cancer
Man(X-Files), Agent Smith etc etc.

Also I would imagine the whole heroquesting plane to have continual piped
back ground music in a similar vein to Indy Jones et al.

Sean