[Runequest] d&d dragon mountain with runquest MRQ

Lev Lafayette lev at rpgreview.net
Wed Apr 14 10:51:40 EST 2010

On Tue, 2010-04-13 at 20:46 +0000, harry woolley wrote:
> hi guys  i thought i would do one of the best stories in rpg but use
> our faverit rules we are still on book one ,just on there way to
> colvin trying to catch luthor who they think knows were  dragon
> moutain is for those that dont know about this story its a bit like
> KRUL.but a good story has the mountain only stays in one place for a
> few days in one day they been hit buy a band of scorpon men and at
> night by a band of ork wolf riders ,they just fired a fire ball and
> took out about 6 of them poor wolves what sise would you use for a
> fire ball from a wizard as i carnt find one all these years you would
> think i,d know,well thats all for now as we had to break up for the
> night.

Personally I think Dragon Mountain was one of the most worst adventures
ever published, but maybe that's just me.

As for a D&D-style fireball in RuneQuest terms, I would suggest
something that does damage over a radius (say, 20 feet), and does damage
to all locations depending on the magic points expended (say, 1 pt
damage per 3 magic points).