[Runequest] d&d dragon mountain with runquest MRQ

harry woolley harryw1602 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 14 06:46:55 EST 2010

hi guys  i thought i would do one of the best stories in rpg but use our faverit rules we are still on book one ,just on there way to colvin trying to catch luthor who they think knows were  dragon moutain is for those that dont know about this story its a bit like KRUL.but a good story has the mountain only stays in one place for a few days in one day they been hit buy a band of scorpon men and at night by a band of ork wolf riders ,they just fired a fire ball and took out about 6 of them poor wolves what sise would you use for a fire ball from a wizard as i carnt find one all these years you would think i,d know,well thats all for now as we had to break up for the night.