[Runequest] Murder Mystery

Tom Cantine tcantine at incentre.net
Fri Sep 11 23:41:36 EST 2009

Sun County has a scenario of a series of competitions at a festival for
the fertility goddess, though I don't think they directly involve
disruption by a murderer as such. I seem to recall it came with several
pre-generated characters, and was a nice introduction to the game
system. I played it with a group of new players when I was at grad
school looking for someone to play RQ with, and it was fun.