[Runequest] Character Improvement (was Re: Divine Intervention in RuneQuest)

Mark Ahnen ahnen at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 22 09:50:03 EST 2009

That's a bit narrow.  'IF' you survived that pike critical, you would be in a better position to parry in the future as you may have learned some valuable lessons.

Sorta like the Germans learning the tank game, they took a bit of a hit from Allied tanks in WWI, but they employed the lessons w/ WWII tanks, not other WWI tanks (and there was a WORLD of difference between tanks in those 30 years).

My best,