[Runequest] Pages Missing From Advanced RuneQuest

Andy Leighton andyl at azaal.plus.com
Fri Oct 9 00:03:24 EST 2009

On Thu, Oct 08, 2009 at 08:48:49AM -0400, Noah Summers wrote:
> I've just bought all three of Games Workshop's core rulebooks for RuneQuest
> 3rd Edition, and despite being in never-used condition, there are two pages
> missing among the reference sheets in the back: 149/150 and 151/152
>
> Could anyone tell me what I'm missing, or better yet, direct me to a scan?

I presume you are talking about the Advanced RuneQuest book (the basic
Runequest book didn't have that many pages).

149/150 is a character sheet.

151/152 had a brief description of the melee sequence and the following
tables -
Resistance Table
Humanoid Hit Locations
Shielded Hit Locations
4-Legged Animal Hit Locations
Attack Modifiers
Skill Results (basically the crit, special and fumble numbers for
skill levels)
Combined Melee Weapons and Parry Weapons Fumbles
Missile Weapons Fumbles
Dropped Oil Lamp Table

Andy Leighton => andyl at azaal.plus.com
   - Robert Rankin, _They Came And Ate Us_