[Runequest] Weekend session

Tony Den postmaster at runequest.za.org
Mon Nov 23 16:01:07 EST 2009

Had a bit of a refresher session this weekend. Lad who hasn't played for a
while pitched, so it was more an intro to the party and a handy battle.
Once again goes to show what armour is for. First they fought some bandits
(starving family of squatters in forest who had been rustling local
crofters goats and sheep) and wiped them out pretty easy. Then they came
across a group of 4 orc huntress who happened to have ringmail, man did
they struggle, eventually I had to let 2 wounded orcs run away to leave
the rest with a chance.

On a more technical note, one of my new group is a blind chap. Went blind
as result of accident. He is busy writing up some character management
software bespoke for his needs, I wonder if there is any other partially
sited or blind player on the list who may have an interest or some ideas?
Tony