[Runequest] Spell guide lines?

styopa1 at gmail.com styopa1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 00:16:38 EST 2009

Interesting, but I disagree.

Certainly one of the fortes of a sorceror is flexibility, but I also like to offer the sorcerous caster some 'fixed' structure spells.

Or more accurately, to offer a bundled spell that omits flexibility for a discount of a few magic points.   Particularly aoe spells I prefer not to allow them to finesse them too much.