[Runequest] Mongoose to release a new version of RQ II

Gary Sturgess gazza666 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 01:48:20 EST 2009

2009/11/6 Dale Long <dtl at internode.on.net>:
> My comments have nothing to do with any crimes Mongoose may or may have not
> committed.
>
> In the here and now, if a person does a search for "review runequest 2",
> they will be confused when they find a review for RQ2 on RPG.net.

Which is hardly that important, since it's not as if Chaosium lose a
sale if someone thinks that a bad review of MRQ2 is actually a review
of "classic" RQ2. OK, it might feasibly mean that someone somewhere
decides not to join a group playing RQ2 based on a review they saw
(and didn't read very closely, in order for this to work) on rpg.net,
but you'll forgive me if I consider that scenario to be somewhat less
than a hanging offence.
--
GAZZA