[Runequest] Mongoose to release a new version of RQ II

Lev Lafayette lev at rpgreview.net
Wed Nov 4 20:30:30 EST 2009

On Wed, 2009-11-04 at 09:26 +0100, Pete Nash wrote:

> Then again, the AH 3rd edition boxed set, was called 'RuneQuest Delux
> Edition', and when Mongoose printed RuneQuest Delux last year I don't
> remember anyone getting upset over that. *shrugs*

*nods* The AH Deluxe version represented the fact that it included
everything that was in The Players RuneQuest boxed set, and the
Gamemaster's boxed set (plus, of course, that oddity, the Standard
Rules).

Likewise the Mongoose RQ Deluxe edition included the RuneQuest core
rulebook the Monsters book and the RuneQuest Companion.

All the best,

Lev