[Runequest] Armour weight/enc

Andrew Larsen aelarsen at mac.com
Tue Nov 3 11:08:47 EST 2009

All rules systems have that tension between accurate simulation and
ease of play. What I've always loved about RQ is that it strikes such
a good balance between those pressures. The Fatigue rules always
struck me as a needless movement toward simulation. They added a
little realism without really solving any problem in the system, which
to my mind isn't a great deal.

Andrew E. Larsen