[Runequest] Armour weight/enc

Lev Lafayette lev at rpgreview.net
Tue Nov 3 09:34:03 EST 2009

On Sun, 2009-11-01 at 15:38 -0800, Steve Perrin wrote:
> Which is why I went to the CON roll rules I use in SPQR. Nothing wrong
> with the RQ3 fatigue rules per se, but as one more chunk of
> bookkeeping, they were a real problem.

Personally I've never found the RQ3 Fatigue rules that difficult. The
base level is calculated before the start of an adventure (Base - ENC).
If the PCs pick anything up, Fatigue is reduced by the weight of the
item. If you're in combat lose 2 points per round. If you're in
negatives -1 per point up to negative base.

The only real problem is actually derived from RQ3s ENC rules; they are
a little crunchy, working on the half-kilo, but they're not particularly
difficult.