[Runequest] ***SPAM*** Armour weight/enc

Sam McConnich rpgstarwizard at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 08:08:22 EST 2009

lol, you mean they dont live the reality???
lol
I have often have had them do the same, and then said prove it, BTW I was a reenactor as well, , many time periods, and despite I love the fantasy of it, I hate camping, lol
they do fight for short periods of time in heat, then they cant move for hours, how many times have I had to call a "medic" or "chiurgeon" over when someone over heated, or got heatstroke,
I would allow that walking takes less , maybe triple the times, because of training, or allow a skill roll for some kind of survival to allow the person to keep wearing armor, but then add issues of chaffing from the armor, including issues of infection