[Runequest] ***SPAM*** Armour weight/enc

Steve Perrin steve at limitedchaos.com
Mon Nov 2 05:47:04 EST 2009

You really don't have to go through such extremes. Just be part of an
SCA demo in full armor in an inside venue for 10 minutes. You'll feel
like you are in a steam room of a cruiser during the battle of Manila
Bay. (The only American casualty during that battle was an engineer who
died of heat exhaustion, wearing a t-shirt and bell bottoms)

Been there, done that.

Steve Perrin