[Runequest] ***SPAM*** Armour weight/enc

David Smart jurrubin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 03:50:44 EST 2009

Actually, I use the same fatigue rules as you do and imposed the same
heat/humidity-based changes on fatigue when one of my player groups moved
into a tropical jungle environment near my world's equator.

If your friend really wants to put his ideas to the test, perhaps he'll
agree to wearing his full armor suit in a wet sauna for 5 solid minutes
while jogging in place and raising his live steel sword and shield over his
head every three seconds for the entire 5 minutes...after 1 month of eating
a 14th century diet.

Personally, I give him about 90 seconds (about 8 RQ rounds).

Apologies if I seem a bit snippy but I've found that most reenactors have
very little idea as to what the realities of medieval life were despite the
plethora of research material available in print and on the Internet.