[Runequest] plants and herbs in runequest deluxe

David Smart jurrubin at gmail.com
Wed May 13 23:25:57 EST 2009

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 4:39 AM, harry woolley <harryw1602 at yahoo.co.uk>wrote:

> hi
> i was playing a rpg the other night,well its better tha tarking to her
> indoors.
> we were collecting herbs so if we where injered we could heal each othe can
> we do this
> in runequest as i carnt find anything on herbs or plants.

Hello, Harry

I've been using fan-written Herbology rules from Harn for years now and they
work very well for RQ as well. The rules were posted freely to the web, if
you'd like a copy. For all sorts of links to material on herbology and
medieval medicine in Harn (which can be converted to RQ), see the links at
the bottom of
http://www.ketherian.org/paxtharda/links.htm

I'll be happy to help you with conversion of the material as well.

If you're interested in alchemy, there's some great RQ-related material at
http://www.soltakss.com/alchemy.html

David