[Runequest] GenCon?

Styopa styopa1 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 23:16:30 EST 2009

I've been there several times, but it was years ago...in fact, that's where
I learned RQ (in the UW-Lakeside hallways...).Later, I attended it a few
times when it was in Milwaukee, but the last was before it moved to Indy.
 Is it still there?

My (dated) experience is that there is almost no representation of RQ there,
although that was really in the midst of the long dry spell for RQ fans
where there was nothing new being published anywhere outside of occasional
periodicals.

 I'd hope that's changed with Mongoose's new issued rulesset, and Chaosium's
BRP rules.