[Runequest] Sandy's Sorcery

Hibbs, Phil phil.hibbs at capgemini.com
Wed Jul 29 01:29:05 EST 2009

>us had ever really played around with sorcery before. Having run it
>for a while now, I've got a few fairly serious balance issues with it.

How much Presence do your characters have, and what kind of Vows are they
using in absence of a Western framework? If your characters are Adepts with
access to all the arts, then they are rune-level characters and should be
equivalently powerful to a priest or shaman.

>I was under the impression that it was supposed to go (in
>terms of power) Divine > Spirit > Sorcery.

Point-for-point, yes, but overall, a practitioner at the top of their game
in either should be roughly on a par with each other.

Phil Hibbs.
--
Capgemini is a trading name used by the Capgemini Group of
companies which includes Capgemini UK plc, a company registered in

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message